Metrocon for Littlewolf + Poll

Got pictures of some awesome cosplay outfits? Need cosplay advice? Well here's your one stop shop for all things Cosplay related.

Sexy no Jutsu Minato - should it be done?

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Do Jiraiya instead
50%

Total votes: 6

Littlewolf

Metrocon for Littlewolf + Poll

Postby Littlewolf » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:11 am

In two week's I'm hitting up a con, and I'll be cosplaying the following costumes:

Sakura from Naruto
Haruko from FLCL

I've also got a request on a forum organizing photo shoots to be Minato with a Rin, and maybe some of the other team (if they can get more) for a photo shoot.

Now for an explanation on the poll, some of the girls in the group were also going about various male character's they'll also be cosplaying in "Sexy no Jutsu" style. If you haven't seen any of these at cons yet, they're basically girls dressing as characters ranging everything from Naruto, Kakashi, to just about any male character from Naruto, but wearing semi-revealing outfits that still somewhat resemble their costume. If they get enough girls to participate, they want to do a photo shoot, and since I have a Minato costume, they suggested I join them.

I'm confident with my body, and it'd be simple enough to put together, but... I feel a Sexy no Jutsu Minato would just be too weird. But they're building up a group, and the more the merrier. I just feel like it'd be sacrilege or some stupid crap like that to a character i like so much.

... Or I could steal pieces from my brother's Jiraiya costume I'm making him... I think Sexy no Jutsu Jiraiya would be more fun. There may already be a Jiraiya joining the group though.
See Scott Pilgrim or Die Trying (you may earn a life in the process)

doug19992000

Re: Metrocon for Littlewolf + Poll

Postby doug19992000 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am

As long as you remember to post the pics, yeah sure, go ahead.

Pastachan

Postby Pastachan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 am

Littlewolf wrote:I just feel like it'd be sacrilege or some stupid crap like that to a character i like so much.

It totally would, but I think we'd all forgive ya. ;)

Would you consider eventually doing Kushina? Haven't seen one of those yet.

"Sexy no Jutsu Jiraiya" would be hilarious. And way more appropriate to the character. If there's another Jiraiya going, then you could just play off of that somehow... I guess.

I don't really care either way, though, as long as you post pictures.
Avatar: © Range Murata, futuregraph #92
MyAnimeList | Twitter | Plurk

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 am

Pictures are a must indeed of which ever you choose. Plus of your other outfits too. Can't leave them out. I think a sexy Minato would be weird...but ion a cool way. Plus if there's already gonna be a sexy Jiraiya there to begin with it means you'd be unique. Then again the 2 sexy Jiraiyas could have a walk off to see who is the sexiest lol.

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Psycho 101 wrote:Then again the 2 sexy Jiraiyas could have a walk off to see who is the sexiest lol.

Oh man, I can see Jirayia now with a mirror, and then who knows what with a clone for "research". :lol:

I want to do a Kushina cosplay now, and she looks to be relatively simple but I don't have the money to buy a new wig right now. :| I have long, straight hair I could dye, but I don't think it'd look right. Still thinking about it.

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Bother. My injuring myself yesterday made it so I am now in no condition next weekend to cosplay characters that show off much skin in the leg area, so unless I want to look like a battle worn Sakura, I'll not be cosplaying her next weekend, or any sexy jutsu.

So this leaves me with just Haruko from FLCL, but I am now planning on making a Kushina costume (Naruto mama) since her outfit we've seen so far is relatively simple. I won't have a wig though, so I think I'll just get some fire truck red Manic Panic dye and dye my hair. My hair isn't as long as hers, but it goes halfway down my back and should be fine.

Pastachan

Postby Pastachan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Kushina cosplay is going to be totally badass. Pictures = MUST. :up

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 am

I say go for the sexy anyways. Scars are awesome and build character. They also make for good stories. Plus the characters in the show get their faces stomped in so you'd just wind up being realistic lol. But then again I am a big perv and just want to see mass sexy jutsu pics or your entire group so I don't know if my opinion counts lol.

Pastachan

Postby Pastachan » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 am

Psycho 101 wrote:But then again I am a big perv and just want to see mass sexy jutsu pics or your entire group so I don't know if my opinion counts lol.

If it helps, Kushina is waaay prettier than any of the sexy jutsu characters so far. Smokin'.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:55 am

Well in that case do want as well lol. Did I mention I'm also greedy lol? I don't want one sexy jutsu and hot character I WANT ALL SEXY JUTSU AND HOT CHARACTERS! Need to stop watching 5th Element so damn much.

Past

Postby Past » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 am

I'm not familiar with any characters other than Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke because I don't watch the show but a pic I found of SNJ-Sasuke was pretty cute. It would be pretty easy to do that cosplay except for the ribbon of mist floating over the important parts, since all she's wearing is her headband and kunai holster on her right leg.
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

Return to “Cosplay”