Drunk with Naruto Gear and Dogs

Got pictures of some awesome cosplay outfits? Need cosplay advice? Well here's your one stop shop for all things Cosplay related.
Littlewolf

Drunk with Naruto Gear and Dogs

Postby Littlewolf » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:25 pm

From costume birthday from during the time I disappeared from the forum. My daddy didn't approve of my dressing up as a boy ninja, so he bought me a Sakura outfit.

I be drunk!

And what happens when some drunk Naruto fans come across dogs in their state?

Dog Abuse.

Since I have so many, if I wanted to I could make a whole pack of Naruto dogs (we have 6, I think that's how many Kakashi has) but... they never stand still long enough for pictures.

As to the actual costume, it's one of those things you buy off e-bay. If I'm every going to wear it again (I might do that seeing as how easy and fast it was to put on versus other cosplay costumes I have) I'm going to make alterations, like actually sew up some ninja-boots, redo the elbow pads, and get actual, nice gloves. I might redo the apron too.... I don't remember it being PINK.
See Scott Pilgrim or Die Trying (you may earn a life in the process)

doug19992000

Re: Drunk with Naruto Gear and Dogs

Postby doug19992000 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Is that a wig or did you cut your hair short and dye it that color? And if your drunk how come you still have your clothes on? Most women I know at least take one article of clothing off when they get drunk. Or maybe I've been watching too much Girls Gone Wild lately.

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 pm

doug19992000 wrote:Is that a wig or did you cut your hair short and dye it that color? And if your drunk how come you still have your clothes on? Most women I know at least take one article of clothing off when they get drunk. Or maybe I've been watching too much Girls Gone Wild lately.

Lol, I think you've been watching too much girls gone wild. I tend to keep my clothes on I'm told, and the REALLY bad pictures from the night are on an SD card never to see the light of day.

It was a spare pink wig which, though I don't think is Sakura's exact style, I found I still really liked it (basically I wasn't about to buy a whole new wig for this costume). I always wanted to get my hair dyed a funky color though. I've done everything but pink because, well honestly I hate pink. But pink hair seems like it'd be fun, but oh the matienence.

Next time I'm going to try out the "painting eyebrows over dried white-glue" method to give myself pink eye-brows. People swear it works, and I have yet to try it.

doug19992000

Postby doug19992000 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:31 am

I remember when people were using Kool Aid to dye their hair.

I tend to keep my clothes on I'm told, and the REALLY bad pictures from the night are on an SD card never to see the light of day.

Yeah, good move. You've got that SD card locked up in the Batcave don't you?

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 am

doug19992000 wrote:You've got that SD card locked up in the Batcave don't you?

Along with videotape of us all, drunk off our asses, singing Bohemian Rhapsody while inhaling helium. It'll be buried deep in the bat guano. :D

kyokun703

Postby kyokun703 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:52 am

Hahaha, I love the Kakashi dog brigade! :D

Saki

Postby Saki » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 am

Kudos, girl. And I'm glad you're still conscious about youself while drunk.
ImageImage

Nankatsu's Field: Updated every Monday

Return to “Cosplay”