Priest

What's new in Hollywood? What are you watching on TV? Got any classics you wanna discuss? Here's the place.
Psycho 101
Promoter

Priest

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:28 am

Oh thank you sweet merciful lord for this bounty upon which we are about to partake....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQLfMm3PZPc[/youtube]

Crista can attest when I saw the 3d preview in the theaters before Resident Evil Afterlife I was squirming in my seat having a fanboygasm. This looks like it will simply be amazing. I love Paul Bettany and I think he is perfect for Priest. he does these sort of roles quite well. Legion was mediocre but he was great as Michael, he was great in The Da Vinci Code, and just does well in these sort of roles. Then you have Karl Urban the king of the B movie action role heh. He's I think widely underrated. He'll be great as Black Hat. Plus you have Maggie Q, Christopher Plummer, and Stephen Moyer who has been amazing in True Blood. All in all I have not been this excited for an adaptation of a graphic novel/manga/comic since I saw the trailer for The Watchman.

Sukunai

Re: Priest

Postby Sukunai » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:22 pm

That looks great.
Expert counsel, generous advice from friends, and my own knowledge has left me realizing, I am all that a man needs to be a man, and yet, I live half my day with a woman's frame of mind all the same.
I'd rather something in the way of more mundane troubles :)

Psycho 101
Promoter

Re: Priest

Postby Psycho 101 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 am

Sukunai wrote:That looks great.

Watched the trailer again. I think I need to change my boxers. :oops: :lol:

Return to “TV & Movies”