Hawaii Five-O

What's new in Hollywood? What are you watching on TV? Got any classics you wanna discuss? Here's the place.
d.yaro
Head Moderator
Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"

Hawaii Five-O

Postby d.yaro » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 am

They're bringing it back...with the original theme song. :D http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/100728/entertainment/centertainment_us_hawaiifive0. Now I can hum the theme song when talking about outrigger canoes and the young folks won't give me those blank stares.... :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfyhqXxf3E[/youtube]
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars." - Hugh Laurie
My Flickr Photostream / My Plurk timeline

Sukunai

Re: Hawaii Five-O

Postby Sukunai » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Alas without Jack Lord and the other cast members they've basically only got a theme song and something that will need to try hard to not look like Dog the bounty Hunter.
Expert counsel, generous advice from friends, and my own knowledge has left me realizing, I am all that a man needs to be a man, and yet, I live half my day with a woman's frame of mind all the same.
I'd rather something in the way of more mundane troubles :)

bashfulglowfly

Re: Hawaii Five-O

Postby bashfulglowfly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 pm

I'm glad that they are using the original theme. It really wouldn't be 5-0 without it. Admittedly, I only saw the repeats and at the time, I was too young to really appreciate them anyway.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they do it. Hopefully, they won't suck. But, CBS has been pretty good with their law enforcement dramas in the past several years.

Return to “TV & Movies”