The new Ford Fusion commercial OR Sailor Moon is brought to you by Ford

What's new in Hollywood? What are you watching on TV? Got any classics you wanna discuss? Here's the place.
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

The new Ford Fusion commercial OR Sailor Moon is brought to you by Ford

Postby freezespell » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:43 am

8 years ago I made a topic discussing a Ruby Tuesday commercial where the voice of everybody's favorite space cowboy (and TOM) provided an awesome voiceover to a chain of restaurants that I still have yet to give my business to for some reason. Earlier today, I stumbled across a Ford Fusion commercial online, similar to the Speed Racer Geico commercial from several years ago where the animated pitchwomen happened to be Usagi and Luna. I was blown the freak away by what I saw. Unfortunately I was at work so I wasn't able to scream like the weeb in denial that I am when I watched The New Day come out of a giant cereal box and cosplaying as Saiyans at WrestleMania and not make people think I was having a nervous breakdown. :sweat

Here's where you can find it if you haven't watched it already:

As I was starting to make this post, I found out that there was more of them! I can confirm that there is one with Captain Planet, 2 Metal Gear Solid ads, and 2 Dragon Ball Z ads that take this same approach. If I see any of these on television, I will probably be doing the Daniel Bryan "YES!" chant for at least a month straight. That is, if I can find a suitable place where there aren't any people around, because it's gonna feel pretty awkward to explain to random strangers why I'm acting like a complete fool. :P
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

Return to “TV & Movies”