Ask the poster below you any question

A place for us all to unwind and play those silly little forum games we all secretly love.
darksideoftheanime

Re: Ask the poster below you any question

Postby darksideoftheanime » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm

That would be the story of my life right there :(

What news organization do you dislike the most?
Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 pm

darksideoftheanime wrote:That would be the story of my life right there :(

Then dammit get the courage!!!! Tell you what give us all here her number and we'll all call her up on a conference call and go on about why she should say yes.

And as for the new that's easy, Fuck you Fox News!

What's a secret guilty pleasure of yours?

darksideoftheanime

Postby darksideoftheanime » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 am

^That would be great if I actually had someone in mind the closest person I could think of just recently got married :shock:

Secret guilty pleasure eh, would watching figure skating and The View count :oops: ?

If you could have one hour to spend with any anime character you'd want who would it be?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

Balalaika for very wrong and nefarious reasons. I'm sure she'd pull a praying mantis on me but what an hour hehe. Though I might have to go with Urd....for the exact same reason lol.

Answer the exact same question I did. Curious to see what others would say.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:08 am

I'd like to spend a little bit of time with Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. The possibilities of all those magical cards just gets the creative juices flowing. Something along the lines of using the snow card to get rid of this damn heat or the shadow card so I could hide out in the woman's locker room 8-)

Who is the most annoying person you know?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:59 am

Oh easily my mom's pity friend Dan, sometimes I pick up the phone without checking the caller ID and it's sometimes him. I swear to god that he thinks any woman he's successfully dated for more than a week is going to marry him but when they dump him because he's so damn needy he gets all weepy like he wasn't expecting it so he has to tell my mom, whom he also tried to date and she was like "uh, no, just...no" and then I kinda hear about it. And whenever I answer the phone, I try to get off in like 30 seconds and he automatically assumes I'm my sister because I'm "being rude". And one time my mom got a bit drunk off of chocolate martinis (they snuck up on her with their deliciousness) and I had to drive him back to his car. Ewww.

What would your dream business if you could open your own entrepreneureal business (and assume it'd work out for at least a year)?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 am

Maid Cafe'. :mrgreen: That actually is tempting simply because I bet it would do gangbusters in terms of customers. However if I could have my own dream business it would be my own pub. What a surprise lol. It would just be a nice little small joint. Seat maybe like 60-70 tops. Have a nice bar area with a nice flat screen for putting on the games. A GOOD beer selection. So in other words very little domestic big brand American crap. I'd carry Bud/Bud light simply to have a cheap selection. I'd have 4-6 more drafts and a dozen or so brands in bottles as well. I'd have a competent assistant manager who can help me run it along with a good reliable sous chef. Have to have 2-3 line cooks too and a small handful of servers and a good bartender. Just a nice small staff for a nice small place. Menu would just be 3 pages (one sided) with some daily/weekly specials. Front page would be the pub name and logo with hours etc. Page 1 would be salads, soups, and appetizers. Page 2 for main dishes, and the last page for dessert and drink listings. I figure 4-6 appetizers, 2-3 daily soups, 2-3 salads, a dozen or so main dishes, 3-4 desserts, and your normal sodas, iced tea, etc beyond the liquor. Obviously weekly, daily, or monthly specials for all categories. Whatever is fresh and local. I would also have 1-2 beer specials. My beers of the month basically. Talk to local distributors for some draft specials. The hard liquor supply would be small. Just some basics and favorites. Not a huge amount of fancy shit, and just a small wine supply. Focus mostly on the beer and food. Would be decorated with a nice traditional Irish setting so lots of wood and stone. One of the markings for the place would be fresh local ingredients. I could go on more as yes I have thought this out many times before lol.

Ever had a crush on a teacher? If so if you had the chance to date them would you have?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah, back in middle school, but it was more a light infatuation and a lot of the girls were infatuated with him. I knew it was infatuation too which was what made it so annoying because it was still there. Also, he had a sphinx cat, which was pretty awesome. Would I date him if I got the chance? Maybe at the time but now? Nah.

Have you ever accidentally used a racial term within ear shot of someone of that race? Did that person confront you if they heard it?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:32 am

One situation comes to mind immediately. I was like in 4th or 5th grade and didn't even know what n****r meant. I simply didn't know. I bough this adult joke book at a yard sale I think. Was with my parents. Well I was meeting a childhood friend to spend the weekend. Our families would meet half way and often grab lunch or dinner. Time was a factor this time so our dads simply took us to the Wendy's there where we met. So we got lunch and while our dad's were waiting for the orders to come up I read a joke from my new book. The joke was "What does the NAACP really stand for? The answer is "N*****s are actually colored Pollocks." Well there was big, loud, black woman in the table next to us and lord did she stand up and testify. She went on and on and cursed out 2 little boys who didn't even know any better. Needless to say my cop father (in uniform hence time constraint) interjected and after some choice words told her either watch her mouth or she gets cuffed for harassment, resisting arrest, and assault as she grabbed my arm first. Even as a kid I was a trouble maker.

Who is your favorite Bond girl?

Past

Postby Past » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:06 am

Being the huge Bond fan that I am, I can't pass up this answer. But that's a tough one. So many of them are awesome in their own way, kind of like girls in a harem anime. All my favorite bond girls are from the classic era of James Bond films, from Dr. No up to probably A View to a Kill. The movie that comes to mind first as having the sexiest Bond girl is Octopussy (because it is my favorite Bond film and because of the name). The title character 'Octopussy' is the girl in question and she actually played a lead girl in The Man With the Golden Gun also. After checking a James Bond site, I would say Solitaire (from Live and Let Die) I found to be the cutest and most intriguing. So she's my favorite classic Bond girl. But that doesn't mean I won't overlook modern Bond girls and one by the name of Christmas Jones played by Denise Richards I am rather fond of. This is because I love Denise Richards and I think she is a great actress.

So I have 2 favorites:
Solitaire (classic Bond)
Christmas (modern Bond)

If you were an animal other than a human, which animal would you be and why?
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 am

Funny thing is I just got done watching The World is Not Enough tonight lol. Christmas came early.

As for what animal I would be.......I'm too tired to think so someone else can answer lol.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 am

I think I'd like to be a cat. I'd get to be a household pet but no one would take me for walks and it would be ok for me to be lazy :lol:

Do you have a closer relationship with your mom or dad?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 pm

I got a close relationship with YOUR mom! :o :lol: I easily am closer to my dad. Long history of fighting between my mom and I.

Ever actually see a car crash happen in front of you?

Past

Postby Past » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:40 am

You ask that question like it's uncommon to see car crashes every once and a while. Although not a crash I'd like to point out I saw a car spontaneously explode on an freeway in LA when I was a kid. The most dramatic car crash I've seen were 2 taxicabs in a headlong crash in NYC. One was going straight down Broadway Ave and another was turning out of a side street and bam! Caused the turning car to spin almost completely 360. I've personally been in 3 car wrecks and have seen several other fenderbenders as they happened. Seems like there used to be one almost every week at the main intersection near where I live.

I saw Paprika last night so this question is inspired by it: Are you a different person or pretty much the same person in your dreams (overall, in general)?
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 am

Well most people I know have not seen one live action happen in front of them. Sure you might drive by after it or hear about it but in my experience few SEE one happen. And LA & NYC don't count lol. Seeing something like that happen in those cities is like expecting the sun to rise. It's a guarantee lol.

Funny thing is Crista and I just watched Paprika the other night. In my dreams, that I remember, I'm the same in terms of attitude and opinions. I don't act much different I think. I however do have slightly different....job roles lol. Being a jedi, alien hunter, pirate, nhl super star etc. Still act the same as far as I know but my resume' is much more illustrious heh.

What would be your dream job?

darksideoftheanime

Postby darksideoftheanime » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Being a meteorologist Not asking for any special job I just want any job in weather

Where is your dream place to live?

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Anywhere where I am able to have fast, affordable internet.

What is your favorite radio station to listen to?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Psycho 101 wrote:I got a close relationship with YOUR mom!

Anyway I tend to listen to the NPR station or the alternative music station all the time.

Could you go vegetarian for a year?

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 am

Hell to the no! I didn't climb to the top of the friggin' food chain to eat carrots! :evil: And I'm afraid I'll turn into a douchebag within that year, no offense if you happen to be a vegan.

Is your local police department full of Barney Fifes and Officer Barbradys?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Actually I have a lot of respect for the police where I live. Back in my hometown they are corrupt and are often accused on drug problems. Any level of competent law enforcement looks like the Royal Guard compared to my hometown cops.

What is the longest you've gone without electronics?

Return to “Forum Games”