Ask the poster below you any question

A place for us all to unwind and play those silly little forum games we all secretly love.
freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Re: Ask the poster below you any question

Postby freezespell » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 am

A few years ago when I broke a PS2 controller while playing Blitz. I should have put a pillow or something down there to throw my controller down on.

Do you play online with any of your game systems?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:18 am

I never have actually. I prefer my multiplayer with people around me is all.

Have you ever eaten something that belonged to someone else?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 am

Yes just tonight. Had a slice of cheese at my parents without asking. :mrgreen: Beyond my parents yes today as well. Had one of Timo's multigrain cracker wafer thingies. He's had his hot topic emo tweener "friend" over constantly (long long story) lately so I had one of his wafer cracker things.

Ever completely disliked a friend's bf/gf? Why?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:43 am

Oh yes. One of my friend's boyfriends was completely possessive and didn't let her have a life. She eventually got smart and dumped him and has had nicer boyfriends since then.

Have you ever found anyone over the age of 50 sexy not including celebrities? Pretty much ever seen a GILF?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Darnit! I liked the question above me more (to which I'd say yes, my friend's current bf, whom everyone but me likes so it's kinda awkward. It doesn't help that he's 10 years older than her but that's not the only reason I find him somewhat off-putting).
But as for the GILF question? No, thank god, never. I don't find most other human beings sexy, not even people my own age, I'm not much into dating. They all look somewhere between average and "jeeeeezus christ are they ugly!" to me, but pretty much never above average (which begs the question how I define average if I have no amazing but whatever).

Ever eaten something crazy/weird on a dare?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:16 pm

The only thing I can recall is the cinnamon challenge I did a while back, you know how it's impossible to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon? It's true and burns.

Have you ever done something just totally promiscuous in the wrong company?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:05 am

Yea.......not too proud of this one. Was during my drinking and party days I try to forget. Was at a New Years Eve party thrown by co-workers from Sam Goody/Suncoast when I worked there. This party has 2 memorable promiscuous moments actually. The first being making drinks in the kitchen of the party host when a random drunk girl (gf of a past employee) comes in arguing with her then bf. He goes down to the basement to hang with the group down there while she stays in the kitchen with me and one of the current assistant managers. After saying what a dick her bf is and how a pretty girl like her deserves better, and her agreeing with me and saying how sweet I am, she randomly drops to her knees and praises God. Well that's obviously not what she did but you get the picture. The assistant manager Mike was right there too. Then only 2-3 hours later when I'm even more drunk and we're play adult truth or dare I got dared to do something kinky with assistant manager #2's wife. So I buried my face between her E cup chest (big girl) and shook my face back and forth while saying momma give me some milk. This is in the wrong company not because anyone got mad but because both incidents were the topic of jokes for months to come. We were all sick depraved people. This is also the party where assistant manager #2 actually, on a dare, strips naked and puts whip cream on his crotch and then goes and dances around assistant manager #3 and his gf who were having an actual serious conversation in another room. Now part of said whip cream bottoms came off right as assistant manager #2 walked past me. I saw more of him and his wife that night then I ever wanted. Also explains a bit why he wasn't mad about his wife I suppose. The joys of working retail.

Ever been questioned by the police and if so why?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 am

Um not really. The most serious was when me and my friends were on a roadtrip to the city at 2 AM on a Monday morning and got pulled over the cop was very suspicious of us being out so late on a school day but we told him it was a teacher work day and after running our IDs he went from a dick to giving us advice on the best places to go.

What was the worst thing you ever did but you have to admit, was worth the fun?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Easy one. Torching a sentimental keepsake from an ex. And no, not the most recent one either. Though using her sword for kindling comes in at a close second. No this was an ex in high school. Cassandra. Or as we refer to her, The Tooth or The gutter whore. Long story short she cheated on me, called on my birthday and joked about it acting like it was a joke and she never did it when in fact she had, got pregnant from this after lying to me saying she never could get pregnant, tried to tell others how horrible I was, and eventually in the end trying to blackmail me into helping her take care of the bastard child. Nice girl. Oh and she tried making out with Eric in my backyard when I went inside to take a phone call but could see right out the living room window into the back yard. So when this all came to light I wanted to get even. She had given me a small to medium sized teddy bear as a valentines day gift. This is one she had since she was 4-5 years old. So with the help of Timo I cut the head off, doused the body on gasoline and set it ablaze, stuck the head onto a stake, drove the stake into the ground in the back yard, and used a can of WD-40 with a match to make a homemade flame thrower and scorch half of the bear's face turning him into two-face. Then dropped the burnt and molten carcass in thr ground in front of the stake. She had called saying she was coming over to get it that day so I just left it all back there for her. She came over, asked where it was, I said in the backyard you can't miss it, and waited for the blood curdling scream and string of curses towards me while I locked the door and shut the windows. Yes it was mean and to this day I smile every time I think about it.

What's the worst thing someone has ever done to you?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Well I guess it was my father telling me I would never amount to anything at the age of 4. No matter how many accomplishments I make I still feel like I haven't really succeeded.

What was the biggest thing you ever lied about to someone?

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:51 am

It was the time, about seven years ago, I told one of my friend's exes that he was killed in a car accident. They had broken up less than a week before. She started crying her eyes out right after I told her. I waited a couple of minutes and then told her that I had some good news. That good was that I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. She got mad and hit me in the arm and I laughed my ass off. That'll teach her to call me a geek just because I like Kool-Aid. :twisted:

How many TVs are in your house?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:30 am

In total there are 4 tvs in our house. There's the nice new shiny 46inch Sharp Aquios that is the precious lol. That's the main tv and in the family room. Then both Timo and Crista/I have one in each of our bedrooms. Finally there's the small one in the kitchen that actually came with the house when we moved in. Figured why move it? Plus it is nice when cooking dishes that require time to have something on to keep you occupied. Plus I can watch cooking shows for recipes while actually cooking. Score.

Ever have a one night stand and if so did you regret it afterwards?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:39 am

Yes and very much so. It was depressing after.

What is the most intense physical pain you've felt?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 am

Well I think that's going to be a tie actually. The more recent one would be when I tore something in my right arm. After the Sy fiasco when I went outside I punched the big solid sheet metal door that comprises the back door. I punched it straight on and didn't feel any pain right then. Beyond my knuckles being bruised. I hit it HARD. Was so mad at Sy but kept my cool inside. Well by the day after my right arm hurt like holy hell. Somehow I think I tore/ripped some of the tendons or muscles. I literally could not bend my arm an inch behind my back, could not throw anything at all, and could not hold much weight with the arm. Crista can verify one night I was pissed (bs with Eric) and threw (not remembering) my shirt (was changing) across the room to the hamper. I immediately fell to my knees as this searing hot pain shot right up my whole right arm. It was like it was covered in molten iron. I was damn near in tears due to the pain. Truth be told my arm has just recently healed. That means it's taken 6-7 months to heal. Was my main arm too. Couldn't even sleep on my right side for a long while.

The other incident I won't go into much detail about but suffice to say it was a big brawl between some friends of mine and some other.....scrupulous people. The guy we were after had....hurt...a female friend of ours so we wanted to "chat" with him. We brought some friends, he brought some friends, classic brawl. I wound up getting a 6 inch switchblade in my side in this big fight. Obviously it missed my organs as I am here typing this. Hurt like a mother though once the shock wore off. I walked out on my own two feet after the battle royale. The guy who stuck me wasn't walking anywhere for a while until he woke up and then had his broken leg heal.

On that note ever been in a small/big fight? If so did you win?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Never have been. Came close to a few but it never really happened.

Ever slept nude and if so have you ever been caught?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 am

I pretty much always sleep in the nude, just underwear (its sooooooo comfortable! And better allows me to snuggle with my cat), not much to really get "caught" since I consider it to be normal.

Ever actually gotten caught speeding by a cop and given a ticket?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am

I have been pulled over like 35 times in the past 2 years for speeding and have never once gotten a ticket. I get lucky and just come across some understanding cops I guess.

Ever felt bad for someone you didn't like?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:35 am

Yes. The most recent incident of that happening was honestly when Andrea blogged about her computer dying and all the files possibly being lost. I know how it feels to lose years worth of files so I felt bad. Needless to say given her more recent and even deeper decent into her delusional world and bs in regards to me that won't be happening again.

Ever wish that the bf/gf of a friend of yours was actually your bf/gf?

Past

Postby Past » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:38 am

Sorry, I typed up an answer to the previous question when Psycho101 was posting, but I'd still like to share it:
I feel bad for someone if something bad happens to them, even if I don't like them. This is because I tend to become friends with people I start out not liking. If someone does something bad to me, or there's just something about them I don't like I'll spend more time thinking about that person than anyone else around me. This is because I see enemies as a challenge to try to overcome differences. That often ends up causing the other person to build respect for me, even though that's not what I'm aiming for, or regretting that they were mean to me. It's really a good ice breaker when that happens, and then next thing we know we're talking to each other like we've been buddies for years.

Have you ever accidentally seen a person doing something embarrassing or strange because they didn't think anyone was watching them? And what was it?

Psycho's question is really good, I suggest answering his instead of mine (since I skipped it). I don't mind if the next person skips my question.
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 am

I'm still awake so I'll answer Past's question and the next can answer my previous question. Problem solved hehe. Plus his question immediately made me remember a specific instance to answer it with. This is 100% true. Back in high school the chorus room connected to the band room. The middle room area was a changing room and storage area for band/chorus uniforms. It was the last week of my senior year. We had finished everything in chorus so we had free periods. Now mind you chorus for me that semester was my last class of the day. Well the class decided to watch Grease FOR THE MILLIONTH FLIPPING TIME!!!! Every time we could watch a movie they always chose that. Anyways lol. I went to this middle room area and the changing room area to read in peace and quiet. I propped myself up in a corner by some boxes and just relaxed with my book. Well this one girl Karen came in and shut the door. Now the room is big and I was in the back corner reading. I thought nothing of it as uniforms and such are in there so I figured she was getting something for the class etc. Instead she starts stripping to change her own clothes and strips down to just her bra and panties. She starts posing in front of the mirror checking herself out and mutters some comments about not being hot enough or something. She then takes off her top and starts lifting up and squeezing her breasts together and again mutters how she wishes they were fuller and she was more like this other girl etc etc. And there I am behind her just sitting with my book in my hand and my face cocked to the side with this WTF look on my face. I finally cough aloud to get her attention and she freaks out some lol. Asks what the hell I was doing in there and I told her I had been reading until she came in and decided to have her little self esteem session. She got bright ass red and begged me not to utter a word of it to anyone lol. Poor girl heh.

Return to “Forum Games”