Ask the poster below you any question

A place for us all to unwind and play those silly little forum games we all secretly love.
chrisb

Ask the poster below you any question

Postby chrisb » Wed May 05, 2010 2:51 am

Whether it be personal or for fun just ask away. Let's not play it too safe though and get some good "sleep over truth or dare" truths out of this!

Since I'm starting I'll ask the next poster a question. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Last edited by chrisb on Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darksideoftheanime

Re: Ask the poster above you any question

Postby darksideoftheanime » Wed May 05, 2010 5:12 pm

chrisb wrote:Have you ever been in a physical fight?

Nope, but there was one time I felt like punching my friend because I felt I was in danger.

So, I get to ask chrisb a question then :?. Ok, if you were sent to hell, what would be your eternal punishment?
Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Awesome question. My eternal punishment would be loneliness. Never feel love from someone ever again.

When was the last time you hurt someone's feelings?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Maybe it should be Ask the poster below you any question to make it easier. With it this way a user might have to look back a page or so to see who asked them the last question where if it was the user below you then you'd just ask the question right above you that was asked last, and then leave one for the next person. Just a suggestion.

I'll just answer Chris's question. The last time I did was when I yelled and spanked Crista's cat Boo for being a snot.

What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?

chrisb

Re: Ask the poster below you any question

Postby chrisb » Wed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

You're right. Changed the topic title too :D

The meanest thing I ever did was send an email posing as a secret admirer to my cousin and then when asked for a picture I sent one of an elephant. Yeah I got grounded for that one and I still feel bad about it.

Next question. When was the last time you truly feared something or someone?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm

My University has a puppy raising club where you can raise a puppy for a seeing-eye dog group to get it used to people and basic commands, but I am scared to death of dogs and I remember during Chem class a girl came in a bit late and I could tell she had a dog cus it was making a few dog noises. I didn't want to turn around and look at it, I was kinda frozen in my seat.

When was the last time you had any major surgery done?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 am

Ummm lame but I have never had major surgery!

What was the last rude thing you've done?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm

The last rude thing I did or THOUGHT about doing lol? The last rude thing I actually did was screw with the boobie people. See the breast cancer people keep fucking calling every day. First it was for Eric as he said he'd make a donation because he heart boobs. Ok that's nice. But then they kept calling daily looking for his donation. This is after I told them to stop calling on the house line and use his cell. Nothing like being woken up at 8am by the phone when you're trying to sleep. Well finally they got the picture. Now a few months later Crista goes and says she'll make a donation. So guess who starts fucking calling again? :evil: I tell them nicely the first 2 times to STOP CALLING on this line and reminded them we've had this conversation before. Well they didn't listen. Well today they got me in a bad mood. I overslept, didn't sleep well to begin with, and am having.....bathroom issues. Throw on top of that I had to run to my college to pick up my transcripts (hence why I was mad at waking up late) so I can finish this huge packet of info for the job I am going for. It's due Wednesday and I wanted to turn it in today but since I got my transcripts late and needed them to finish filling it out I'll have to turn it in tomorrow. So they called at 8:15 am and woke me up 2 hours early. Went to bed at 4am. I had enough so I very angrily told them I don't give a shit about tits and that the only cancer research I'll be donating to is for prostate cancer. So until you start caring about my nuts I don't give a shit about your tits. And then hung up. Now obviously that's not true but dammit I am tired of them calling on the house line after being asked time and time again not to. I am not a friendly person when you screw with my sleep.

Have you ever been drunk and if so what was the craziest thing you did while drunk?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Last time I got drunk was last year. I am not a bad drunk at all so the only bad thing I did was sleep in the bathtub at the party holder's place.

What was the last thing to get you all hot under the collar?

Past

Postby Past » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 am

I was ironing my shirt and I did it in the morning before leaving work. Since I was running late I had to put my shirt on before it cooled off. Oww that was hot.

Do you sleep naked? Why or why not?
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 am

^ LOL way to dodge the question.

I don't sleep naked. Why not? Because it feels weird.

What was your first crush like?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 am

Ummm...mine was a video game character. The main from Dual Hearts, I thought he looked cute. I did enjoy the game to be fair, but that was kinda the reason I bought the game, because I thought the main was cool looking. I'm strange.

Have you ever picked on or bullied another kid back in K-12? Why?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:41 am

No because I was often the one being bullied. Besides if I have an issue with someone I don't bully them. I simply kick their ass and settle it. :)

Ever walked in on your parents getting nasty?

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 am

No and thank God I never did!

Do you have broadband internet, satellite internet, or dial-up?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

darksideoftheanime

Postby darksideoftheanime » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Broadband internet, I'm never going back to dial up.

Would you rather have a parliamentary from of government or an American form of government?
Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Parliamentary, I just don't think the American form is doing anything but screwing us over lately, I'm willing to give another type of government a try.

Have you ever seen an ugly baby and actually told the parent (either directly or to someone else close enough for the parent to obviously hear) that the kid was ugly?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 am

Never. Babies are all cute not based on aesthetics but because of their total innocence. They haven't had a chance to be jerks so all babies are sweet.

When was the last time you cursed out loud?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 am

A few hours ago when the AC stopped working.

Would you rather be rich and famous or successful and content?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 am

Successful and content. I don't like having my dirty laundry air on ET everyday.

Have you ever stared at someone and they went "WHAT?!"

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, sometimes I just stare off into space. My mom does that from time to time on me, but as for a random stranger? Most likely.

Have you ever bitten into any sort of food and found a worm, maggots, little bugs of some sort, etc in it? If so, what was your reaction?

Return to “Forum Games”