Ask the poster below you any question

A place for us all to unwind and play those silly little forum games we all secretly love.
chrisb

Re: Ask the poster below you any question

Postby chrisb » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:27 am

In order to grow it's necessary to let go of people like that. You can only hope that they realize they need to change. Maybe you can be friends in the future but for now it is best to tell them you need to be alone in order to work things out.

What was your last awkward moment?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 am

Was on a delivery a month or two ago. One of the guys at work (Mike) said he knew the lady. Went to school together years ago and stay in touch. Told me to tell her Mike says he sends his love, hope she's having a good day, and to shut up and quit her bitching. I asked him 3 times if he was serious and he said yes. So I went there, gave her the food, and I said it. Yup......would've been nice if I said it to the RIGHT person though and not her friend who made the order. I might not have gotten a shocked followed by angry look and a door slammed in my face. :lol: Thank god I said it AFTER I got my tip.

Have you ever wished you were the one dating one of your best friend's boyfriends/girlfriends?

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 am

Nope. I have "slightly" higher standards in my women. ;)

How was the first half of 2011 for you?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 am

Compared to what lol? Pretty crappy honestly though it was better than 2010. At least during the first half of 2011 I had (still have) a job. So that makes it better then last year but I'd like a bitttttttttt more improvement than just that.

If you could have a dog of ANY breed what would be the breed you'd want most?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Honestly, I would have no dog. My family is gonna adopt one in the fall, sadly (some sort of spaniel, I hope my cat teaches it that she's boss). I've always had a bit of phobia of dogs, I've never been attacked or anything, I just really dislike dogs and rather fear them. My ideal type of dog would be a stuffed toy, I wouldn't even care what breed it was as long as it wasn't real.

If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would it be and why?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 pm

I guess I'd go with smell as long as it wouldn't interfere with taste. I think smell is more of a luxury than a necessity in my life. I couldn't work in the healthcare field without the other senses.

Have you ever felt betrayed by a family member?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 am

OHO! Yes. My biological father, he betrayed both me and my biological sister. When my sister and I attempted to clean up some of the clutter from his crazy hoarder gf, he kicked her out of his house for it. When we went to try and move my sister's stuff out, his crazy bitch gf slapped my sister, and my mom was there and she acts like a momma bear and the whole thing ended up in court. He picked his crazy gf over his children and now wonders why we won't talk to him and are mad at him.

Do you or anyone you know have an eating disorder?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:32 am

Yup. My ex Angela. She's anorexic. When dating me she went from 95lbs to 110lbs (she's 5'3) and felt fat cause she went from a size 0/1 to a 3/5. Yes dear, you're so fat we can barely get you through the door. :roll: Worse part was her grandmother called her fat too which of course made it worse.

Have you ever gotten grief from friends or family over dating/being friends with a member of another race/religion then your own?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 am

Well my dad wasn't too happy about me dating a white girl. Strange since he married outside his race and is friends with people from all sorts of ethnicities. I think it's just due to his upbringing and ignorance. He got used to it later on though. Hm who knows what's up :?

What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

There's a lot of things but one absolute must is to go skydiving.

What is one thing you've done and swear you will NEVER do again?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 am

Piss off crazy people. Seriously, did that in 9th grade, called a crazy black girl a bitch, bad idea. I'm going to try and be more careful about pissing off completely crazy people.

Name a funny time from when you were young when you misunderstood a word's meaning.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Wasn't really a word but a gesture. I always flipped the bird with my index finger and no one made a fuss. Several years later I tried it with the other fingers and stopped with the middle one. "This... feels so right." :lol:

What's the last kind thing a stranger has done for you?

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:39 am

Not shoot me lol. Let's see....I'm trying to think of something beyond simply letting me in line or not cutting me off on the road. Something more then common sense/decency lol. Last thing I can recall is one of our regulars for lunch said she would miss me and enjoys our conversations. That would be the older black lady down the street Ms Dal. She's always a treat to talk to and brightens my day. She might be moving soon and I want to get out of Happy House so we might not get to chat much longer. She said she's enjoyed our conversations over the past 6 months and I'm one of her favorites there. :) I mean what other cracker can she talk to about weaves right? :lol:

What was the last kind thing you did for somebody yourself? Something a bit more than just letting a car in front of you, or not stabbing that bitch in front of you at the grocery store with the attitude heh.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 am

And just what do you know about weaves? lol

Last kind thing I did was help a stranger move a new table they bought into their place. I knew the guy couldn't carry the huge thing on his own and I'd feel horrible if I found out he got hurt when I could have helped.

So to the next person... what do you know about weaves?
Last edited by chrisb on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 am

My edit got in before your post. Look above. =p

Il y Aura Du Sang
Location: Guam. 18 minutes away from the start of WW3. How's your day?

Postby Il y Aura Du Sang » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:14 am

Not cheating with Dr. Google, so nothing really.

Where do you want to go, and why?
Nada nos libra. Nada más queda.

Return to “Forum Games”