X vs. Y

A place for us all to unwind and play those silly little forum games we all secretly love.
chrisb

Re: X vs. Y

Postby chrisb » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 am

Reese's of course! Smooth, creamy, and chocolaty.

X-Men vs Justice League

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

X-Men, because Justice League is published by DC Comics, whom I'm still mad at for axing CMX

bottles vs cans?

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Bottles. I love coke in a bottle more than in a can.

Desktop vs laptop.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 am

Mmmmmmm Desktop for the fact it can play games faster.

Smart Phone vs Tablets

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 am

smart phones, i just see them everywhere (but in my hand)

taking apart vs putting together

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:27 am

Dear god taking apart. So much easier and therapeutic too. Give me a bat and a wood desk and that's therapy.

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:14 am

Watching Sean destroy said wooden desk with said bat on YouTube vs. watching some stuck-up psycho bitch destroy her (ex)boyfriend's video game console on YouTube
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 am

Dude, the wooden desk! I hate people who think it's funny to destroy and bf/gf's console, that's just a bitch/dick move and I never find them funny.

Now, seeing how much beating a Nintendo console can take on the other hand? That I can accept.

caramel popcorn vs cheddar popcorn

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 am

Caramel popcorn, there's a prize inside some of the containers.

Wii U vs. Okama Gamesphere: which console do you want to stand in line for next year?
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 am

Wii U, at least we saw some games for that and I think the government is unlikely to steal it for stupid purposes :P

hanging out with someone far smarter than you vs far stupider

darksideoftheanime

Postby darksideoftheanime » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 am

Hanging out with someone far smarter than you. I'd much rather feel this I'm gaining IQ instead of losing it :D .

I'm stealing this one from Around the Horn.

Dropping your daughter to catch a foul ball: pas or faux pas
Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 am

Faux Pas. For starters it depends on the child...some could use a drop lol. The thing is he didn't even catch the ball so it's just a faux pas no matter how ya look at it.

Which is worse: Dropping said child to catch a ball or snatching one out of the air as it comes to another small child and then gloating how you got the ball

freezespell

Postby freezespell » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 am

Definitely snatching one out of the air as it's coming toward a kid and then gloating about it. Sometimes, you really have no choice but to drop your kid to catch a foul ball to keep that kid from going to the ER. In a battle between a child's unprotected skull and a foul ball going God knows how many miles per hour, my money's on the foul ball.

Twitter vs. bathroom stall (funnier form of SMS)

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:16 am

bathroom stall, you never know how outdated they are, funny to see what people thought was worth writing on a friggin' stall of all things

missing one volume for a series vs having a duplicate of one volume

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 am

Having a duplicate. I'm a OCD when it comes to not having a complete set of anything.

Carnival vs circus

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Circus, seeing how I admire jugglers and am a decent one myself

sleeping with a cat vs sleeping with a dog (no, not biblically, like cuddling up at night)

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 am

Shit....that's tough.....gonna have to go with the kitty though simply due to their size (house cat not tiger or lion here lol). They can lay ON YOU and it won't suffocate you heh.

Which is more sad to see: Someone walking a cat on a leash vs. Someone walking their kid on a leash

freezespell

Postby freezespell » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

Kid on a leash because either the kid has ADHD or the kid has one shitty parent.

socially progressive redneck vs. blind race car driver (bigger contradiction)

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am

lol blind race car driver. I've known some pretty liberal rednecks.

Tight shirt vs baggy pants.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:51 am

Tight shirt wins. Rather see slutty broads with too tight shirts and boobs on display then baggy ass pants hanging off some wanna be thug's ankles.

Bigger detriment to our country.....

Nixon vs Reagan

Return to “Forum Games”