Intergalactic Bubbles

A section for all us gaming nerds to come together and chat about the coolest new games or favorite classics.
beken

Intergalactic Bubbles

Postby beken » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:58 pm

I got this on Steam for $.27. That's just about all I had left on my account so I bought it.

Lots of noise, and the shots that bank off walls are totally unpredictable. That this came comes without instructions and i don't know how the power ups work, make this game very difficult to play beyond the first 50 levels.

after awhile, you spot the unwin able configurations as soon as they appear and reset until you get a configuration that looks like you might be able to win.

a frustrating and time consuming game.

d.yaro
Head Moderator
Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"

Re: Intergalactic Bubbles

Postby d.yaro » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:32 pm

^ Was it really 27¢? Or is that a typo? If it was twenty seven cents then I can understand the lack of instructions.
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars." - Hugh Laurie

beken

Postby beken » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 pm

Yup...it was on sale for $.27. Good thing too. I only had .98 left on my Steam account.

beken

Postby beken » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:04 am

After many late nights and frustration, I have finished the game. 250 levels all with 3 star rankings.
Towards the end, even finishing a level with a 1 star ranking was a rarity. Even when the level starts, you know you are going to lose so hit reset and see if the "random" order of balls changes to something more doable.

Finishing the game is sort of a big let down. When you start level 250, a pop up came and said I unlocked something. I have no idea what I unlocked. I assume I unlocked the final level. In anycase, when you finally finish level 250 with a 3 star ranking, the game just stops. No rolling credits, no blooper video, no go back to the main menu.

When you back out, you do have the option to reset everything and start all over again.

Return to “Video Games”