Chris Chan Maces GameStop Employee & Defaces Sonic Boom Display

A section for all us gaming nerds to come together and chat about the coolest new games or favorite classics.
freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Chris Chan Maces GameStop Employee & Defaces Sonic Boom Display

Postby freezespell » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5oInypeRpo

I've never heard of this Chris Chan guy and I really don't know what to make of him either. I also don't even know where to begin to comment on this except that I recommend AlphaOmegaSin's YouTube channel and his videos are awesome!
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

d.yaro
Head Moderator
Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"

Re: Chris Chan Maces GameStop Employee & Defaces Sonic Boom Display

Postby d.yaro » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:22 am

Is it just me or did I miss spotting that Chris Chan guy in that short little video clip shot inside the store? I didn't get around to finish watching the AlphaOmegaSin video though. Will do that later. Nonetheless, my first impression is that his description of the situation seemed more entertaining than the actual event he was talking about.
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars." - Hugh Laurie

Return to “Video Games”