New Company, Nyu-Media, Plans to Publish Doujin PC Games

A section for all us gaming nerds to come together and chat about the coolest new games or favorite classics.
choski2

New Company, Nyu-Media, Plans to Publish Doujin PC Games

Postby choski2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm looking forward the most to Cherrytree High Comedy Club and Fighting Fairy, and Satazius. The one thing that seems troubling though is their choice to change the Japanese names to American ones like Miley, Dina, etc. Hopefully their localization isn't too bad. All of their games have a tentative release date of early 2012. They're also planning to release ETHER VAPOR - Remaster -, eXceed 2nd - Vampire Rex, and eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate.

http://nyu-media.com/#

Cherrytree High School Comedy Club

Fighting Fairy

Satazius

chrisb

Re: New Company, Nyu-Media, Plans to Publish Doujin PC Games

Postby chrisb » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:51 am

Could be a good thing to Americanize it a bit. Bring in a bigger audience. I may give the games a try, esepcially Fairy Fighter . I hope they release some experimental games if they are successful.

choski2

Re: New Company, Nyu-Media, Plans to Publish Doujin PC Games

Postby choski2 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 pm

chrisb wrote:Could be a good thing to Americanize it a bit. Bring in a bigger audience.

Yeah, that's true. I just hope it doesn't end up losing them potential business with some anime fans. Hopefully the market for Jp doujin games will get better in the US and other places as a result of Carpe Fulgur's success with Recettear.

Return to “Video Games”