Anybody getting a PlayStation 4 or Xbox one?

A section for all us gaming nerds to come together and chat about the coolest new games or favorite classics.
doug19992000

Anybody getting a PlayStation 4 or Xbox one?

Postby doug19992000 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:51 am

I'll probably wait until next year, around my birthday, to buy a PS4. Hopefully any major issues with the system are resolved by then. Also waiting to see what the game library will be by that time. Should be at least two games I'll want to play when next September comes around.

iwatch2muchanime

Re: Anybody getting a PlayStation 4 or Xbox one?

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:19 am

I don't get anything at launch ever. Except for the PS3 because only the launch version had backwards compatibility for PS2, so i had too. Other than that though, i wait.

I intend to get a PS4 sometime next year, hopefully with FFXV nearing release GOT DAYUM IT. That with the new Uncharted announced, inFamous Second Son and Guilty Gear Xrd heading there, it's looking fine by me.

And ya hopefully all these launch issues are fixed, Blue and Red Lights of death, hardware failure, plug in problems, overheating issues.... super hilarious launch so far. That and they didn't plan for it since they can't replace any of them til January.

freezespell
Location: Here at Anime Alley, living my dreams through other people AND showing off the mother of my child.

Postby freezespell » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 am

Same here, I'm probably going to wait a year or so before I buy a next gen console. I've got plenty of games that will do a great job of holding me over until then.
Kami-sama wa sono hitori no ko wo tamawatta hodo ni kono yo wo aishite kudasatta. Sore wa miko wo shinjiru mono ga hitori mo horobinai de eien no inochi wo eru tame dearu.
"I'm gonna go cash an Over/Under 69 with Jenn Sturger. Laters." -@NFLcommishFAKE
"You don't burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored." -Cliff Burton
"Honestly, If I wanted to see King Hippo dance, I'd play Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!" -The Miz

Big thanks to Littlewolf for the sig! :D

cow-boy_be-bop

Postby cow-boy_be-bop » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:23 am

I think I might wait a while till I get a next Gen system because of the whole not really having backwards compatibility, and I've been interested in less and less games, so I'll probably wait until something I really want comes out, like maye a dragon ball Z game or something lol.

I've had my PS3 for years now and still only have one game :/

iwatch2muchanime

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:13 am

Well i think that's your fault lol.

Ive had a ps3 since launch and i have numerous game. Most or all my games are great too. Depends on your genre preference.

doug19992000

Postby doug19992000 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:59 am

I got a Xbox 360 at launch. Boy was that a waste. Sent that damn thing in for repairs at least six times for various reasons.

beken

Postby beken » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:11 am

Nope....didn't get one for Christmas

choski2

Postby choski2 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:54 am

I'm thinking of getting a PS4 soon for Tekken 7.
Last edited by choski2 on Thu May 11, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beken

Postby beken » Thu May 11, 2017 10:01 pm

My friend has an Xbox. I'm waiting to see how the Nintendo Switch works out and thinking of looking into getting one.

Return to “Video Games”