A section for all those current and up to date news stories and issues impacting the world.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Head Moderator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 am
- Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"
A tragic story where things just went terribly wrong: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/us-man-fatally-shoots-masked-teen-outside-neighbours-192725650.html
- Psycho 101
- Posts: 10371
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 am
- Location: Hiding in your fridge eating your cake.
Jesus.....that's just horrible. No charges have been filed it said...I'd imagine not. Not like it matters I think. Nothing the state DA could do would be worse then what that man will have to live through for the rest of his life. Which might be very short if he's not watched closely for suicide tendencies. I cannot imagine what he must be feeling right now.
- Posts: 4788
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:30 am
- Location: TX, USA
So sad. Can't imagine how the poor man must feel. Why would the teen go at the dad with a weapon I wonder.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests