Amanda Knox win appeal

A section for all those current and up to date news stories and issues impacting the world.
bashfulglowfly

Amanda Knox win appeal

Postby bashfulglowfly » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 am

http://gma.yahoo.com/amanda-knox-is-innocent.html

I remember 4 years ago hearing the evidence that the Italian police had against her and thinking that it was shaky as hell.

I'm glad for her family she has been freed. Sorry for the other girl's family because they will probably never know who killed their daughter.

I'm interested in what the rest of you think of this.

chrisb

Re: Amanda Knox win appeal

Postby chrisb » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 am

She deserves freedom. The evidence against her was pretty slippery. We will never know if she really was innocent or not (she probably was in my opinion), but she can not be found guilty with so much doubt and inaccuracy in the case against her.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Re: Amanda Knox win appeal

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 am

chrisb wrote:She deserves freedom. The evidence against her was pretty slippery. We will never know if she really was innocent or not (she probably was in my opinion), but she can not be found guilty with so much doubt and inaccuracy in the case against her.

Pretty much my sentiment. There is some doubt in my mind but the evidence was very weak. It did not present any sort of real case against her and if I was on a jury and heard such a case I'd say not guilty. Plenty of reasonable doubt there. If by chance she did have something to do with it well.....one can only hope karma catches up with her one day. If not enjoy your freedom and be grateful.

Return to “Current Events”