The New Index Layout (UPDATE 4/09/2011)

The rules can be found here along with the latest forum announcements.
Emerje
Tech Staff

The New Index Layout (UPDATE 4/09/2011)

Postby Emerje » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 am

In an attempt to increase the visibility of certain forums a new category called "Entertainment" has been created with the appropriate forums moved to it. Also I'm happy to announce a new sub forum called "Food Talk" has been created as part of the General Discussion forum, enjoy!

On a side note we've made some of the forums visible to unregistered members. This was done so that newly invited people can get a look at what we're all about before registering and hopefully that'll help in getting some of our newly registered members to take the next step and come back to join us on the forum after their membership has been approved.

I also just want to take a moment and point out that a guide to the AA staff has been created, go ahead and give it a look!

(UPDATE) To make the board more appealing we've rearranged the order of some of the forums. We've also turned "Anime Around the Net" into a sub-forum of "Anime".

Emerje
"I don't see the cup as half empty or half full, I see the cup as too big." - Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear)

darksideoftheanime

Re: The New Index Layout

Postby darksideoftheanime » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 am

Just curious, but why does the forum look so different logged in vs. not logged in?
Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Re: The New Index Layout

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 am

Well the default skin/theme was also changed from DarkFantasy to Prosilver. So if you have DarkFantasy as your skin/theme then when you log in it would automatically switch to that. We figured a brighter skin would be better for the default as opposed to DarkFantasy. By all means keep using DarkFantasy, or any other skin, if you want. It's actually the most used skin FYI. :) Having the brighter skin we hope might also work in conjunction with the fact some areas of the forum are public for viewing now in an effort to give prospective members a preview here.

Return to “Rules & Announcements”