Your Guide to the AA staff

The rules can be found here along with the latest forum announcements.
Emerje
Tech Staff

Your Guide to the AA staff

Postby Emerje » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:00 am

Over the years the forum has really matured and we've found it necessary to further define the roles of our staff. No longer are we limiting ourselves to the standard defaults so consider this our official "staff page"!

Tech Staff: Soul Tsukino, Emerje - These are the people in charge of maintaining the well being of the forum on a technical level. If anything breaks or needs adjusting these are the ones to contact.

Moderators: d.yaro (Head Moderator), Pastachan, doug19992000 - These staff members are tasked with enforcing the rules of the Anime Alley and keeping order on the forums. They'll be the ones responding to alerts.

Promoter: Psycho 101 - This person is in charge of promoting the forum to potential members, approving new members, and producing a regular newsletter for our members.

Of course as always you're all free to contact any staff member you're most comfortable with as most issues are discussed among the staff members.

I'd also like to point out that our "Front Page Team" members are not considered staff members so please don't contact them with any issues

Happy posting!

Emerje
"I don't see the cup as half empty or half full, I see the cup as too big." - Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear)

beken

Re: Your Guide to the AA staff

Postby beken » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:06 pm

Are you people all still here?

I know some of you are ....

d.yaro
Head Moderator
Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"

Postby d.yaro » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:34 am

^ Haven't seen much of Emerje around here in ages. Soul pops in from time to time. Same for Pasta, but less frequently. doug has kind of gone AWOL. ;)
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars." - Hugh Laurie

Zin5ki

Postby Zin5ki » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 pm

I know that several such people are active elsewhere, if it counts.

Return to “Rules & Announcements”