Post your pictures

A place for all your pictures, videos, avatars, and anything else media related.
darksideoftheanime

Re: Post your pictures

Postby darksideoftheanime » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

What about me BroEl :cry: I would have loved to go if I could?
Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

doug19992000

Postby doug19992000 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Oh, don't worry guys. You'll be going next year. And if you try not to go, I'll just use my ninja skills to drag you out of your homes while you sleep.

Saki

Postby Saki » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

You finally acknowledged your skills, Doug!

And Nate, if you don't go next year, I'm gonna kill you.
ImageImage

Nankatsu's Field: Updated every Monday

Zin5ki

Postby Zin5ki » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

A whipped cream fight?
You dare delight in such dastardly and daring dairy doings?

Rena

Postby Rena » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 am

doug19992000 wrote:Oh, don't worry guys. You'll be going next year. And if you try not to go, I'll just use my ninja skills to drag you out of your homes while you sleep.

You mean like you guys got me to wake up at 7 a.m.? xD

Which reminds me, do you still have that pic of us with yours truly before Otakon as well?

Saki

Postby Saki » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 am

Derrick posted them.
ImageImage

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:43 am

If you guys are gonna drive again next year from Miami, I am so willing to carpool to Otakon. *looks around hopefully* I don't mind at all sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor of a hotel room during conventions. I just have to apologize ahead of time because I'm told I talk in my sleep. But you are welcome to throw things at me in the middle of the night to shut me up.
See Scott Pilgrim or Die Trying (you may earn a life in the process)

doug19992000

Postby doug19992000 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 am

Not to worry LittleWolf, that's what the air mattresses are for.

BrothersElric

Postby BrothersElric » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 am

darksideoftheanime wrote:What about me BroEl :cry: I would have loved to go if I could?

Yes, I know, but you were out of it from the beginning. The three of us kind of bailed out with a few more months left to go. :(

@Saki/Doug: Well if that's the case I'd better start saving up right now then, heh heh. ^_^' (After all that's probably what it's going to freaking take to get me there...... >.> )

cow-boy_be-bop

Postby cow-boy_be-bop » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Zin5ki wrote:A whipped cream fight?
You dare delight in such dastardly and daring dairy doings?

But it was oh so fun.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Littlewolf wrote:If you guys are gonna drive again next year from Miami, I am so willing to carpool to Otakon. *looks around hopefully* I don't mind at all sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor of a hotel room during conventions. I just have to apologize ahead of time because I'm told I talk in my sleep. But you are welcome to throw things at me in the middle of the night to shut me up.

Where exactly are you in Florida Littlewolf? I'm not sure if we're going to go back to Miami again next year. That was my vacation plan with Eric and we figured it was just easier to get people while down there. However, I might be able to work out some cheap airfare for ya and others. I mean the more people we have per room the cheaper the room cost. And like Doug said air mattresses work wonders. We used 2 from my friend Jason's gf Liz who was nice enough to let me borrow her two. Doug got real acquainted with one of them lol. The great thing for you is Southwest Airlines has their "Gotta Get Away" cheap airfare and they've have special deals from and to Florida as well. Regardless I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you and others here. The sooner in advance you books the airfare too with Southwest the cheaper that special rate is. I could probably get you and others return trip tickets for about $150 and if everyone donated say like $50-$100 bucks for the room if we had 5-6 per room that would cover it. That's not that much really. Plus next year we can all go to (go back to) the National Aquarium in Baltimore except this time we will get to see the Australian exhibit dammit! :lol: Could catch a dolphin show too. Plus I know Derrick would love to go back to the restaurant I took everyone too this year heh. Oh and as for the talking in your sleep......I'm likely to just screw with you and talk back and see if you respond or not. Then tape it all and play it back to you lol.

BrothersElric wrote:
darksideoftheanime wrote:What about me BroEl :cry: I would have loved to go if I could?

Yes, I know, but you were out of it from the beginning. The three of us kind of bailed out with a few more months left to go. :(

@Saki/Doug: Well if that's the case I'd better start saving up right now then, heh heh. ^_^' (After all that's probably what it's going to freaking take to get me there...... >.> )

Then start saving sucka and don't give us no jibba jabba next year as to why you can't go. 8-)

Saki

Postby Saki » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 am

Yeah. You have no excuses this time. Unless you want an army of Black Kitties surrounding you in the middle of the night... With a not very cute look in their eyes.
ImageImage

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:07 am

I live in between St. Augustine and Gainesville, in a small red-neck town about 20 miles off I-95. I usually fly out of Jacksonville when I travel, which wouldn't be a problem for me to get to. If you guys are totally open with the idea, I'm going to start saving.

I just don't know if I'll still be in Florida this time next year. Going to start applying to various colleges this fall, so who knows if I'll even still be in this state. Could be Atlanta, could be New York, could be San Fransisco. If only my school dreams would come true~

We are so going off topic. Maybe we should dedicate a new thread to Otakon 2010
See Scott Pilgrim or Die Trying (you may earn a life in the process)

Saki

Postby Saki » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 am

Means we definitely passed by where you live.
ImageImage

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:12 am

Well here are my pics (finally) from the Otakon part of the vacation and the Florida part. Now the Florida pictures START on page 3 with the pic right after the post office. Pages 1,2 and the first part of page 3 actually come after page 8. I simply uploaded them out of order. My bad.

Otakon---http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/Psycho-101/otakon%2009/

Florida---http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/Psycho-101/vacation%20in%20florida/?start=64

Sentire

Postby Sentire » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 am

Psycho 101 wrote:Well here are my pics (finally) from the Otakon part of the vacation and the Florida part. Now the Florida pictures START on page 3 with the pic right after the post office. Pages 1,2 and the first part of page 3 actually come after page 8. I simply uploaded them out of order. My bad.

Otakon---http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/Psycho-101/otakon%2009/

Florida---http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/Psycho-101/vacation%20in%20florida/?start=64

Checked them out already. Very nice! You guys look like you had fun. What kind of camera do you use again? The photos turned out well... you're pretty good with a camera!

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 am

It's the new Canon Powershot SD-960 IS, and thanks heh. The problem is at the con you gotta switch between flash and no flash depending if it's light or dark out and what section of the con center you're at too. Plus the constant moving people are an issue too. Somehow at the aquarium (pics coming tomorrow) I screwed up my camera settings too. Trying to get them back to where they were so it will take good photos of moving objects.

jetz

Postby jetz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:52 am

Thought I'd post new pics of me cause I haven't posted any in a while~ :P I edited them in puricute.com to make them cuter!

The last one is me and my ummm... *coughboyfriendcough* :lol:

Saki

Postby Saki » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Cute pics, Jetz. But your *coughboyfriendcough* seems a bit shy.
ImageImage

jetz

Postby jetz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Saki wrote:Cute pics, Jetz. But your *coughboyfriendcough* seems a bit shy.

Haha XD He's just imitating me :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yccxKoq3LSI#t=3m32s

He's the lead guitarist :P He did such an awesome solo! \m/ They're performing a cover of The World from Death Note in this video. :P

Return to “Media”