Rena-chan's Media Shoppe & Gallery

A place for all your pictures, videos, avatars, and anything else media related.
Zanarkand Princess

Re: Rena-chan's Media Shoppe & Gallery

Postby Zanarkand Princess » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I really like it thanks Rena!

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 am

Much like what I asked of your sister I'd like some collage wallpapers my dear daughter. From Ikki Tousen if you will. So like the request I made of ZP I'd like 2-3 images of each character in their wallpaper. I already asked you in PM's so I'll make sure to send you the images for 2 characters at a time so you don't get over loaded heh. No rush so take your time. I'll send you the images first 2 characters tonight. Each time you post the 2 wallpapers I'll send you the next 2. :)

Rena

Postby Rena » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:21 am

Sorry for the deadness in this topic, guys. xD I have a lot of stuff I should put up, but I'm too lazy to. Maybe another time. x_x

But for now, hear me out!

Scyppend: Creator, Shaper; in Old English, it means "to create".

Okay, so I thought about making my own contest AND story for all the graphic designers, artists, and writers here just to make this section (and the fan fiction) more interesting.

And before you say it, yes. I know there's the Artist of the Month and SOTW topics, and I'm pretty sure there are contests in the fanfiction subsite... that are kinda dead/soon-to-rise again.

Think of this as a combination to all of our artistic talents that we can freely use in this Scyppend. A story will be placed, elimination processes, etc.

One more thing to answer: Yes, to those who go to YouTube, this idea is inspired from Spazzlings and TheOnlyDoylie. This Scyppend is different, so no worries about that.

Want more info? Gotta have enough support. And remember, it won't happen right away.

PS: I'm also getting other places like GSR and another forum. (I dunno if this forum is willing to show itself in public. Doubt it, depending on the admins here) Maybe I could combine all three places. I dunno, we'll see what happens. (Unless you guys wanna register at GSR, and I'm sure some of you have. xD)

Zanarkand Princess

Postby Zanarkand Princess » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Wait what's GSR?
I'd be willing I suppose. I have plenty of time.

Rena

Postby Rena » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:48 am

GSR - Golden Sun Realm

And awesome. At least I got some people interested.

So yeah, that's the unique contest/story to this. And again, writers, artists and designers can be interested in this. Yes, the little girl is Kairi, and you all know she traveled through many worlds to save Sora, right? I decided, why not she be the heroine to this story. It kinda feels like Eternal Sonata, but in order for her to save the world from the dangers ahead, art is the key to the door. And that's what Scyppend means, to create art and such.

On the day of summer solstice is the gathering of chosen heroes/heroines.

Zanarkand Princess

Postby Zanarkand Princess » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm

So what should I be doing again?

It looked kind of like Kairi and Rinoa :o

iwatch2muchanime

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:22 am

RENA, can you make a sig using those gifs i posted in the gif thread?

and if not can i ask for some Blazblue sigs myself, maybe avatars too, Noel (as she's my main) BANG, TAOKAKA and Litchi? and possibly a Noel that is differnet then the one you have

Rena

Postby Rena » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 am

iwatch2muchanime wrote:RENA, can you make a sig using those gifs i posted in the gif thread?

and if not can i ask for some Blazblue sigs myself, maybe avatars too, Noel (as she's my main) BANG, TAOKAKA and Litchi? and possibly a Noel that is differnet then the one you have

I'm afraid I can't do animation sigs. But I can accept the BlazBlue requests. I think I know how I can work out your request. n_n

Out of curiosity, do you have a 360? I wouldn't mind playing you in BlazBlue sometime when I get my gold account back.

iwatch2muchanime

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:52 pm

unfortunately no....... i gots a PS3 for this (since it's the tournament standard for fighting games)

iwatch2muchanime

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 am

are these sigs ever happening lol?

Return to “Media”