Anime trade/sell topic

Area to discuss all things anime related.
classicalzawa

Anime trade/sell topic

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 am

I noticed one for cosplay, but not one for anime, what gives :P

Anyway, anyone with stuff for trade or sale can post here and see if there are any takers! That's one way to help us all get some new stuff to watch for cheaper!

Have fun and be civil everyone! I'd probably suggest trying to get through lengthy trades via pm (I'd prefer to be contacted through pm personally and just delete stuff once it's been claimed here)

Ok, might as well go first, here is my current list, first, two pictures (yeah, they're mostly manga) Pic 1, Pic 2
And now for a list of stuff that's actually on my main shelves that I wouldn't mind parting with (for games, anime, manga, or money):
Manga:
Moon Child 1-13 (complete)

Anime:
Baccano!
Figure 17
Gankutsuou (artbox w/ singles)
GTO (1st & 2nd semester sets)
Mysterious Cities of Gold (Deluxe ed w/ all the bonus items)
Patlabor 1 & 2 the movies
Robotech: Shadow Chronicles (movie)
Phoenix
Samurai 7 (viridian, not the paper one)
Teknoman

Oh and I do have Paypal!
Last edited by classicalzawa on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pastachan

Re: Anime trade/sell topic

Postby Pastachan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:18 am

classicalzawa wrote:Anyway, anyone with stuff for trade or sale can post here and see if there are any takers! That's one way to help us all get some new stuff to watch for cheaper!

What an amazing idea!

I have a ton of items I'd like to contribute to this thread, but maybe I'll stick to a few at a time. From your list, I might consider the Baccano! (set?), Patlabor movies, and Phoenix. Will have to think it over a bit more when I have the time and I'm not so tired (posting this late at night).

For now, here's quite a few manga that I'd like to clear out. I have a couple DVDs worth giving away, but they're really nothing significant. I may eventually post them later, though. Anyway, I'm definitely willing to trade these, like classicalzawa, for money or other things (anime, manga, games, etc).

Manga:
Angelic Layer GN 2
Bleach GN 1-13
Claymore GN 1
Crimson Hero GN 1
Densha Otoko GN 1-3 (complete)
Fullmetal Alchemist GN 1-8
Hot Gimmick GN 1-4
Lagoon Engine GN 1-2
Love Hina GN 1-2
Magic Knight Rayearth GN 3
Naruto GN 1-11
NOiSE GN (complete)
O-Parts Hunter GN 1-4
Portus GN (complete)
Princess Ai GN 1-3 (complete)
Saiyuki GN 1-3
Train Man: Densha Otoko GN 1-2

Light novels:
Fullmetal Alchemist Novels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
.hack//AI buster Novels 1, 2 (complete)
.hack//Another Birth Novels 1, 2, 3, 4 (complete)
Rurouni Kenshin Novel 1
Shakugan no Shana Novels 1, 2

P.S. I'll take some pictures when I'm home and can do so! Won't be till early March, though.

P.S.S. Also, if anyone's willing to trade/sell their copy of King of Thorn 5... I will love you forever.
Avatar: © Range Murata, futuregraph #92
MyAnimeList | Twitter | Plurk

d.yaro
Head Moderator
Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"

Postby d.yaro » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 am

^ Ah yeah... Isn't it like 2:30am for you? :p

The stuff I have which will be fast tracked for the dump if I move are a bunch of VHS tapes:
Blue Seed: Almost complete...missing the second from the last volume. All are subbed except for one tape which is English dubbed.
Gundam movies: The original series compressed into 3 movies. English subbed I believe.

To date I've ended up selling my unwanted anime DVDs to a local used CD/DVD store and Book-Off. These titles are still lying around as I've disposed of the cases and hacked the covers to fit pockets in a DVD carrying case:
Onegai Teacher Volume 1
Bakuretsu Tenshi Volumes 1 & 2.
Sakura Taisen: Original TV series I believe but it's hard to tell because the OP/ED segments were not included. The set is a Chinese/Taiwanese bootleg which a cousin bought for me without knowing it was a bootleg.
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars." - Hugh Laurie

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Pastachan wrote:Manga:
Densha Otoko GN 1-3 (complete)
Fullmetal Alchemist GN 1-8
Train Man: Densha Otoko GN 1-2

I may be interested in these, but only 6-8 of FMA (already got 1-5)

You may have competition from chrisb on the Patlabor movies and maaaaybe Baccano!, waiting to hear back what he has for trade, but Phoenix anime I can still trade np.

Oh and one more thing for trade:

Manga: Gon 1-6 (one volume short of complete)

ningensei

Postby ningensei » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have anything good to trade with you guys. All my manga that I've bought are series that I want to keep and collect. The only thing I could offer would be some cash moneys. How would that work? But I'll still double check my shelves and see if there is anything I'd be willing to part with.

@classicalzawa: I'm most interested in you Akira volume and the Gon that you just added recently.

Past

Postby Past » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 am

Here is a list of my currently up for sale manga. I have lots more so ask and I'll see if it's something I've got boxed up waiting to be listed later.

To find out the price of my item just look it up on ebay. Find the 13 digit ISBN for the title you are looking for. Then search by that number. Select Condition > "Brand New" and sort by > "Price+Shipping - Lowest First" then whichever one is the 3rd book down the list is close to the price I'm offering for that book. It's not always the case and my book may not be one of the listings at all but that's the guideline I go by. Of course you don't have to go through all that, just tell me the book you're interested in and I'll determine what price to set the book at, based on the rules above, for you.

Here's the LIST (these are all NEW/unread books and I have about 3x MORE than this sitting in boxes):
Aishiteruze Baby, Vol. 6
All New Tenchi Muyo Vol. 5
All New Tenchi Muyo Vol. 6
All New Tenchi Muyo Vol. 8
Angel Cup Volume 1
Angel Cup Volume 2
Angel Cup Volume 3
Angel Cup Volume 4
Angel Diary 1
Angel Sanctuary 6
Angel Sanctuary 7
Angel Sanctuary 8
Angel Sanctuary 9
Animal Academy 1
AOI House Omnibus 2
Apothecarius Argentum 1
Apothecarius Argentum 2
Apothecarius Argentum 3
Apothecarius Argentum 5
Apothecarius Argentum 6
Arcana vol 1
Arcana vol 2
Arcana vol 4
Arcana vol 7
Aventura 1
B.O.D.Y. 5
Baby & Me, Volume 11
Baby & Me, Volume 13
Basara 1
Basara 16
Basara 8
Bastard 14
Bastard 16
Bastard 18
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Vol. 1
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Vol. 2
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Vol. 6
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Vol. 8
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Vol. 9
Beck 12
Beyond Scandalous Seiryo University 3
Big Adventures of Majoko 1
Black Lagoon, Volume 7
Black Sun Silver Moon Volume 5
Blood the Last Vampire - Night of the Beasts
Blood + Adagio Vol. 1
Bobo-Bo… 2
Bobobo-bo bo-bobo
Boogiepop Returns: Vs. Imaginator Part 1
Boys Be ... Volume 10
Boys Be ... Volume 11
Boys Be ... Volume 12
Boys Over Flowers, Vol. 28
Boys Over Flowers, Vol. 29
Cherry Juice 2
Chocolat, Vol. 5
D Gray Man 10
D.N.Angel 1
D.N.Angel 4
Dragon Ball 3
Dragon Ball 15
Dragon Ball Z 1
Dragon Ball Z 3
Dragon Eye 7
Gankutsuoh 1
Gatcha Gacha Vol 1
Gatcha Gacha Vol 2
Gatcha Gacha Vol 5
Gatcha Gacha Vol 7
Gatekeepers 2
Gundam 00 Vol 1
Harvey And Etsuko's Manga Guide To Japan
Hayate the Combat Butler, Volume 1
Hayate the Combat Butler, Volume 7
Hayate the Combat Butler, Volume 8
Hayate the Combat Butler, Volume 9
Hayate the Combat Butler, Volume 11
Hellsing 8
Here is Greenwood 2
High School Girls 1
High School Girls 2
High School Girls 3
High School Girls 4
High School Girls 6
Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting Arc, Vol. 1
Junk Volume 3
Kimikiss 1
Koi Cupid 1
Kurohime Vol.1
Kurohime, Vol. 5
Kurohime, Volume 7
La Corda d'Oro 7
Lagoon Engine 5
Le Chevalier d'Eon 1
Le Chevalier d'Eon 3
Le Chevalier d'Eon 5
LIFE Volume 9
LiLing Po Vol 7
Love Attack 2
Monster 14
Naruto 20
Naruto 8
Ninja Baseball Kyuma 1
Oh My Goddess 10
Oh My Goddess! 3: Final Exam
Peacemaker Kurogane 1
Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo Vol 2
Princess Resurrection 6
Project Arms 18
Project Arms 19
Project Arms 21
Psycho Busters 5
Rahxephon Novel Vol 5
Rave Master 27
Rave Master 31
Rebirth -- Vols 1-3 Collection
Remote 1
Remote 8
Saikano 1
Saikano 2
Saikano 3
Suzuka, Volume 4
Suzuka, Volume 7
The Law of Ueki 10
The Law of Ueki 11
The Law of Ueki 13
The Law of Ueki 15
Trigun Maximum 12
Tsubasa Character Guide
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Volume 6
Ultimate Muscle Volume 23
Your & My Secret Volume 2
Yu-Gi-Oh 1
Yu-Gi-Oh duelist 15
Yu-Gi-Oh duelist 21
Yu-Gi-Oh duelist 23
Yu-Gi-Oh MW 2
Yu-Gi-Oh mw 4
Yu-Gi-Oh mw 6
Yu-Gi-Oh mw 7
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

Past

Postby Past » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:23 am

So here's an example of what I explained above.
Let's say you are interested in "Remote Vol. 1"

1) Find its ISBN in Ebay by searching for "Remote 1" under "Books" and you'll come up with 9781591827405.

2) Now search for 9781591827405 under "All Categories" and you'll come up with all listings for only THAT item.

3) Under Condition you'll see 5 Brand New books listed, click on "Brand New" (on the left side).

4) Then on the right there's a "Sort By" dropdown menu. Select "Price + Shipping - Lowest First."

5) The 3rd book in the list is $1.99 plus $3.99 shipping. I usually avoid selling my books for less than $4.00 so the TOTAL price I'm setting it at will be whatever the buy it now + shipping price of the next book down the list is. In this case $8.37 (that includes my shipping cost).

6) But you could always buy the one that costs $1.99 instead. Lots of my sales end up being purchased by people in Canada and Europe because those first 3 listings usually don't allow international shipping. I do.

btw my copy of Remote Vol. 1 looks like the one in the 4th listing (as of this post) with the cute girl in the red skirt ^_^

ningensei

Postby ningensei » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Okay so there are just a few manga I'll put up for trades. I know it's not very many, but if anyone is interested let me know!

ES Volumes 1-4
Naruto Volumes 1-4
Oldboy Volumes 1 and 2
Trigun Volume 2 (Hardcover)
Trigun Maximum Volume 1

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 am

Oooh, someone should really pick up ningensei's Eternal Sabbath 1-4, it's quite a good series and that's half of it right there. I won't be the one to pick it up, however, as I kinda already own the series in full, but someone else should definitely grab this asap.

Pastachan

Postby Pastachan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:52 pm

classicalzawa wrote:Oooh, someone should really pick up ningensei's Eternal Sabbath 1-4, it's quite a good series and that's half of it right there.

I might take you up on that! I'm definitely interested in the series, at least.
Avatar: © Range Murata, futuregraph #92
MyAnimeList | Twitter | Plurk

Past

Postby Past » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:27 am

What volumes of Figure 17 do you have Classical?

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 am

Past wrote:What volumes of Figure 17 do you have Classical?

It's the complete collection, this one. It's a thickpack.

Past

Postby Past » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 am

classicalzawa wrote:

Ah cool, I was hoping for singles as I already have 2 volumes. The thinpak would be nice too, depends on how much you want for it and what condition it's in.

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Past wrote:
classicalzawa wrote:

Ah cool, I was hoping for singles as I already have 2 volumes. The thinpak would be nice too, depends on how much you want for it and what condition it's in.

It's been watched once so it's still in great condition. I'm asking $40 for it, since it is normally $53ish on TRSI (and more on amazon). Sadly, none of your trade manga interest me. Unless, it does say you have more sitting in boxes, are those also for trade? Because I do have certain volumes I am looking for, notably:

Firefighter Daigo 6 and 20
FMA 10-13, 16, 17, 19, 22+
Penguin Revolution 1-7

So do tell me if you have any of those for trade. Especially the Firefighter Daigo, they have bright yellow spines to help you look for stuff faster.

Zewerr

Postby Zewerr » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 am

The only things that I have that I'm willing to part with are a few odd ball random disks I have that's not part of a complete series. The DVD's are:

Basilisk (funi's original release) vol. 4
Basilisk (funi's original release) vol. 5
Banner of the Stars II (Bandai) vol. 3

I really don't want anything for these. If any of you want any of them, I'll can just send them to you.

BrothersElric

Postby BrothersElric » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 am

I'd also be interested in your thinpack set for Figure 17, though like Laura I'd have to pay you in cash since I don't think I really have anything I'd be willing to part with. Problem is I kinda don't really have much money right now.... I may have to keep you on hiatus as far as my capability to do that is concerned, unless someone snags it first that is.

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Heck, I might have to keep people on hiatus for a while myself, I go back to the dorm tomorrow and barring the rare weekend back, probably won't be back for a good 7 weeks (until Spring break, which more me will go from late March-first week of April for me). Sheesh, 7 weeks is how long I had off for not doing winter semester! I'm just glad to know people are interested for now!

I do have paypal y'know, I wonder if I put that on my opening post....I know you can send money through the mail and, well it's hard to complain when it comes to cash, right?

Past

Postby Past » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 am

Sorry Classical, the manga in the boxes are for sale, but they are in the box in such a way as the spines aren't visible. When the titles I listed in the previous post sell, I replace them with manga (randomly pulled) from the boxes. Otherwise they don't get touched, so I can't tell you whether or not I have those titles you requested. I may or may not, I simply don't know.

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 am

Please help me clear out some space! For sale or trade, anime, manga, and a few videogames!

Since I may have to move out sometime after I graduate, I'd love to get rid of some of my sell or trade pile! As much as possible! I won't be as picky, so make an offer and I do have Paypal. I've added more stuff too, stuff that I was on the fence about but now am like "I can part with that". It's already going to be a nightmare to move the 500 volumes of manga I'm definitely keeping (and all the anime, dammit!), so here's hoping I can not have to move the sell pile much either!

Oh and I've added that wish list too, some things, like say Firefighter Daigo 6, you can get damn near anything off me for that one volume alone :P Heck, part of my objective is to either get the volume or enough money for the volume, since I loved that series and that's all that's missing :(

ningensei

Postby ningensei » Sat May 07, 2011 5:52 pm

So I have some new inventory to put up for trade/sell. My roommate is moving out and there are some manga series that he doesn't want to take with him, so I offered to post them up here online first before he takes them to a used bookstore and sells them. I just wanted to give you guys a chance first and see if there is anything someone might like!

BECK Vols. 1-5, 8
GetBackers Vols. 1-25 (Complete series from Tokyopop; they tried breaking the manga into two series (GetBackers and GetBackers: Infinity Fortress, but never finished publishing the second half; I think it is considered OOP)
GTO: The Early Years Vols. 1-9
NANA Vols. 1, 2, 9, 10
O-Parts Hunter Vols. 1-5
Shaman King Vols. 1-20

In addition to the ones I posted awhile ago, I have some of my own manga I'll put up as well. Sorry, most of them are just random collections of manga that I started to buy, but can't really see myself continuing, just because I have so many other series I am collecting that I am much further along in.

Drifting Classroom Vols. 1-4
ES Vols. 1-4
Kare Kano Vols. 1-6, 19-21
Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service Vol. 1
Mars Vols. 1-12, 14
Monster Vols. 1-2
Naruto Vols. 1-4
Oldboy Vols. 1-2
Parasyte Vols. 1-4
Trigun Vol. 2
Trigun Maximum Vol. 1

Return to “Anime”