MAHOROMATIC COMING BACK

Area to discuss all things anime related.
iwatch2muchanime

MAHOROMATIC COMING BACK

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh yes it is, while looking at the wonderful work of Huke that was linked to us in another thread, i ran across THIS:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/08/2 ... anime-due/ (Site is NSFW)

and supremely urinated on myself from enjoyment. I cannot wait to see this.
Last edited by doug19992000 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added NSFW tag. Remember folks if the site your linking has NSFW material don't forget to mention it.

Zanarkand Princess

Re: MAHOROMATIC COMING BACK

Postby Zanarkand Princess » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah I heard about this.
I'm sure something else could have been made with that money *sigh*

daxomni

Postby daxomni » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm

That link needs a NSFW tag. Also, the first set of titles already ended nicely, with no reason to dig up anything more. My respect for the first two seasons will fall with any additional release. Add me to the list of folks who would prefer newer, fresher material instead of more rehash.

iwatch2muchanime

Postby iwatch2muchanime » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:43 am

well considering it's only a 2 ep OVA, i feel it's totally fine. If it's anything sand alone and entertaining as it clearly should be, then i'm grateful.

But of course i'd love something new to be had from this man, but if he doesn't have anything ready, new stuff from a show i love is fine by me.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:44 am

I have to agree I don't think it's that big of a deal or waste. I mean it is only a 2 episode OVA that will probably come out on one disc. I don't think it's going to suck out much funds from the anime industry. Besides look at all the wonderful anime already being produced. I mean it's not like it's stealing funds from masterpieces waiting to be made heh. Rather see this OVA then say an OVA for something else that's worse. Regardless the rebirth I am waiting for is You're Under Arrest Full Throttle to make it over here.

Past

Postby Past » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 am

I was really happy about that news too. As soon as I heard about it I made Mahoro's butt and her red bike my wallpaper on my PC. Mahoromatic is my favorite Gainax title and the chance to see more of cute Mahoro-chan gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I sure hope they have the same seiyuu do the voice of Mahoro (I'm sure they will, I can't think of any other voice for her, and studios are pretty good not disappointing their seiyuu-enthusiast fans).
In Soviet Russia; witches strike you!Image

Return to “Anime”