Perfect / Pointless / Poignant Quotes

Area to discuss all things anime related.
Psycho 101
Promoter

Re: Perfect / Pointless / Poignant Quotes (from ANN).

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:07 am

HellKorn wrote:Not that I'd ever claimed to be much of an expect in anything, but it'd be nice if people only really posted when they know what they're talking about (of course, this would mean that at least a quarter of the forum's total posts would be gone).

As if that would be a bad thing. Poor GATSU would have...what....10 posts lol? Gonna keep reporting the thread for it's ridiculousness between them. We now have 3 of the forum's top 5 idiots there. All that is missing is Blood-.

Bonham

Postby Bonham » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:43 am

Psycho 101 wrote:All that is missing is Blood-.
He heard his name.

Also hope that my example at least gives ikillchicken an idea of what we're talking about... If not, then the thread is veering into too much redundancy, and I have no desire to participate in that.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 am

HellKorn wrote:
Psycho 101 wrote:All that is missing is Blood-.
He heard his name.

Also hope that my example at least gives ikillchicken an idea of what we're talking about... If not, then the thread is veering into too much redundancy, and I have no desire to participate in that.

Sorry about that lol. I'll not speak the name of he who must not be named again heh. I've already reported it twice and will continue to do so. It started as a dressed up anime doomsday thread by iborepeople and has turned into a dressed up ego stroking contest of "I'm right and you're wrong" by the idiot brigade. They "refer" to the charts and say "Oh I would concede that BUT..." before plenting their heads further up their own asses. This is not a discussion anymore. It's a dressed up circle jerk at this point with some purty pie charts and graphs. I say close it and let iborepeople/Dunce42 go back to being egotistical asses, PJ go back to being the lord and savior of ANN, and blood- back to being a very creepy 40 year old borderline stalker/creepy old man.

Murph

Postby Murph » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:30 pm

More proof of Blood-'s creepy old man tendencies:

Blood- wrote:Sorry, but I refuse to give up my dream of making sweet, sweet love to Rie Kugimiya while she berates me in a tsundere voice.

Conversation starts here.

I think the King of Harts speaks for many of us:

The King of Harts wrote:That's...um....that's a little too much information. I probably could've lived a nice life without knowing that.

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Ya know it's shit like that honestly that makes me wonder if he's some sort of sexual deviant. I just can too easily see his middle aged ass hanging out at college frat parties for the barely legal teenaged girls and it creeps me out. PJ can be a bit....creepy at times with certain posts but I never actually think he's serious. Just bad jokes. With blood though.....I think he's 100% serious and just needs to edit his thoughts before he speaks.

abunai

Postby abunai » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 pm

I have been categorically told that he is "just being snarky".

Take that for what you want.

- abunai

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Psycho 101 wrote:Ya know it's shit like that honestly that makes me wonder if he's some sort of sexual deviant. I just can too easily see his middle aged ass hanging out at college frat parties for the barely legal teenaged girls and it creeps me out. PJ can be a bit....creepy at times with certain posts but I never actually think he's serious. Just bad jokes. With blood though.....I think he's 100% serious and just needs to edit his thoughts before he speaks.

I honestly only started posting pics of myself in the cosplay thread after he (Blood) aparently no longer became a subscriber. After that stuff he said to Cloe I don't think any female on the forum wanted to post pictures again.

... is he back to being a subscriber now? I can't tell. Maybe I'm not his type. :D
See Scott Pilgrim or Die Trying (you may earn a life in the process)

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

abunai wrote:I have been categorically told that he is "just being snarky".

Take that for what you want.

- abunai

Yea, and that other middle aged guy breathing heavy watching all sorts of loli hentai is just curious about the "art style". These other people (assuming ANN staff) do know the difference between snarky and just plain creepy right?

Littlewolf wrote:
Psycho 101 wrote:Ya know it's shit like that honestly that makes me wonder if he's some sort of sexual deviant. I just can too easily see his middle aged ass hanging out at college frat parties for the barely legal teenaged girls and it creeps me out. PJ can be a bit....creepy at times with certain posts but I never actually think he's serious. Just bad jokes. With blood though.....I think he's 100% serious and just needs to edit his thoughts before he speaks.

I honestly only started posting pics of myself in the cosplay thread after he (Blood) aparently no longer became a subscriber. After that stuff he said to Cloe I don't think any female on the forum wanted to post pictures again.

... is he back to being a subscriber now? I can't tell. Maybe I'm not his type. :D

Aren't you the lucky one heh. And you're right about the pictures part. He reminds me of that creepy uncle you just instinctively know not to let hang around your kids. The crap he says to me is like the difference between simply checking someone out and leering just that bit too long for it to be cool. I"m sure you know what I mean. That guy who looks just a bit too long and too intently that it makes you shiver. Or the one that makes the very crude and disgusting.creepy sex joke and says "I'm just kidding" but you're left with the inexplicable thought that he was half serious. That's him.

abunai

Postby abunai » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Ah, lovely. I was waiting for this -- Ikillchicken Little finally stepped over the line.

"Moderator smackdown in Aisle 3!"

- abunai

Littlewolf

Postby Littlewolf » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 pm

*clears throat and gets a deep announcer voice*

K... O!

Sorry, I obviously still have things on my mind.

Was that in the decline of anime thread, fully equipped with bar charts?
See Scott Pilgrim or Die Trying (you may earn a life in the process)

abunai

Postby abunai » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Yes it was, and for extra shits and giggles, dtm42 stepped in to tell me off for being a nasty mean old moderator -- giving me the chance to let him, too, have a well-deserved drubbing. Lovely, just lovely.

- abunai

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 am

Bet that actually made your day being able to tell them both off. :D

abunai

Postby abunai » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 am

Psycho 101 wrote:Bet that actually made your day being able to tell them both off. :D

More than you know. It fits perfectly with a line I've been drawing for a while now. I can haz ulterior motivez!

I notice that Ikillchicken Little didn't get my memo on "stick to the point or shut up", because he's still on his little trip about me "abusing my power". Meh.

- abunai

Psycho 101
Promoter

Postby Psycho 101 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:46 am

abunai wrote:
Psycho 101 wrote:Bet that actually made your day being able to tell them both off. :D

More than you know. It fits perfectly with a line I've been drawing for a while now. I can haz ulterior motivez!

I notice that Ikillchicken Little didn't get my memo on "stick to the point or shut up", because he's still on his little trip about me "abusing my power". Meh.

- abunai

When has he ever taken to heart immediately what any moderator has to say? Especially grump man himself. Sure he'll say how your response is just your shallow and pathetic attempt to get the last word yourself. He does that often. Of course DTM is hardly any better when given warnings. Ever notice how regardless if he's arguing with a poster he generally out of nowhere will be nice and support them once they get yelled at by you/the mods? Plus anytime someone complains about the mods he's generally there to stir the pot.

doug19992000

Postby doug19992000 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 am

braves

Postby braves » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 am

To some it is, but it's still pretty silly. Though, if somebody calls something you watch a "cartoon" they're most likely trying to make fun of it or paint it as something of less significance as live-action work. This gets lost in the midst of the backlash towards Erin's review. In Zac's case, however, he's just trying to apply some sense of reality to the conversation in response to some of those comments.

kyokun703

Postby kyokun703 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Well, dtm42 is being super annoying again with his RAHXEPHON IZ TEH BESTEST EVAR, but then this comment in response to the aforementioned link made me LOL in my cubicle:

Shenl742 wrote:Although I've yet to see Toradora, I don't know if I can watch it now, because the idea that liking it can make dtm42's opinion of me lower causes a deep, existential crisis in my heart

braves

Postby braves » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:39 am

Strike Witches II, Charger Girl Juden-Chan, Demon King Daimao>>> something in the noitaminA time slot.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/php ... 462#995462

just sayin'

Remember this comes from a guy who made a video of a character from Clannad being tied up and shot to death. He has no comeback to that fact.

darksideoftheanime

Postby darksideoftheanime » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 am

I believe this is an early contender for Dumbest Comment of the Year

6Hokage wrote:since absolutely all licensed manga and anime are atrocious pieces of horseshit and only retarded idiot would pay money for that crap, there's no other way to go around but online. I would buy tankoubouns with no problem if they were on actual sale worldwide.

Dammit, it’s my turn to say dammit.” -Daria.
What are you listening to? challenge: Completed 102 of 114.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

6Hokage wrote:since absolutely all licensed manga and anime are atrocious pieces of horseshit and only retarded idiot would pay money for that crap, there's no other way to go around but online. I would buy tankoubouns with no problem if they were on actual sale worldwide.

Return to “Anime”