Random Anime Q&A

Area to discuss all things anime related.
Bonham

Re: Random Anime Q&A

Postby Bonham » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:47 am

classicalzawa wrote:Also, here's a cute comic I saw on Pokememes, lol
SO MOE.

Pastachan wrote:There's supposedly a part at the end of... Pokémon Silver? that suggests Giovanni killed himself jumping off a waterfall at the very end.
The splash at 5:17 in this video is way too ominous.

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:12 am

That comic breaks my heart lol. I suggest we have weekly discussions on the wtfs of childhood anime.

classicalzawa

Postby classicalzawa » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:55 pm

chrisb wrote:I suggest we have weekly discussions on the wtfs of childhood anime.

Oh totally! And Pokemon tends to top the charts because they didn't plan out everything in gen 1 because I don't think they were expecting such a hit as to even make a "gen 2". Maybe just make a "philosophy of Pokemon" thread? Move the related posts in here to there?

Another question, do wild Pokemon have eggs? We never see them in the wild after all, or you'd think you'd trip over eggs every other step. Maybe it's just something Pokemon make when in captivity to confuse humans, I mean, if all Pokemon eggs appear to be the same size, how would a Joltik spit that thing out?

d.yaro
Head Moderator
Location: Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan... Home of the famous "Yonezawa Gyu (Beef)"

Postby d.yaro » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:02 pm

^I certainly won't stop you front starting a "Philosophy of Pokemon" thread.
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars." - Hugh Laurie

chrisb

Postby chrisb » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 am

So is there anything interesting with ANN's subscriber only features? I'm pretty annoyed with the normal population that makes up ANN's forum at the moment and was hoping that the subscriber forums weren't as bad. Is it too crowded? Is it dead? just curious :)

Mylene

Postby Mylene » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 am

chrisb wrote:So is there anything interesting with ANN's subscriber only features? I'm pretty annoyed with the normal population that makes up ANN's forum at the moment and was hoping that the subscriber forums weren't as bad. Is it too crowded? Is it dead? just curious :)

Fairly dead, and the conversation is typically dominated by the same handful of people. If you're considering subscribing solely for forums, I'd suggest investing your money elsewhere.

Return to “Anime”